Auth Engineers. @ Supabase
About the role #
- Auth is one of the most popular products in the Supabase stack
- Be a Maintainer of our Open Source Auth repos written in golang and typescript
- Be a key decision maker in the Supabase Auth team
- Expand our auth offering and work with our users to prioritize the product roadmap
- Previous working experience of Authorization and Authentication is a must
- Experience working with OAuth, SSO, SAML etc.
- Advise our users on how best to make use of Gotrue and Postgres RLS policies
- Help grow the Auth team
About Supabase #
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team #
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Apply for this role using our online form.
- We hire in batches, but accept applications on a rolling basis, so now is always a good time to apply :)
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer
All roles #
Create your own role. Data Engineers
Develop insights with the Growth Team. Auth Engineers
Develop and Maintain our Auth Products. Postgres Experts
Go deep on Postgres internals and extensions. Technical Writers
Take the lead on our internal and external written communications Cloud Platform Engineers and SRE's
Build our cloud platform. Developer Advocates and Community Managers
Get more developers interested in Postgres and Supabase. Developer Support and QA Engineers
Build internal tooling, automated tests, and support processes. Full-stack Engineers
Build our Dashboard, tools, and tests.