Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Newmarket, UK ⚠️
Associate Technical Support Advisor
Reports to: Head of Integrations
Location: Hybrid - 2-days on-site (Newmarket) 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Product: API - https://www.wonde.com/
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 27,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As an Associate Technical Support Advisor, you will be the go-to person for our technical engagement with the schools. You’ll ensure the Wonde software is installed correctly and assist stakeholders with all integration support and requirements.
You’ll work closely and be supported by the wider integrations team on how best to navigate your new role.
You need not worry about previous technical experience, we're looking for a people person, an individual who enjoys supporting others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for any integration queries and strive towards first-contact resolution, championing best practices
- Utilise the ticketing platform, Zendesk to ensure support requests are logged and responded to correctly
- Collaborate and partner with the schools to arrange appointments, complete integrations and troubleshoot any issues
- Nurture existing relationships to ensure stakeholders are fully supported and maximising their partnership with Wonde
- Support stakeholders via phone, virtual calls & videos and email
- Support the division and wider integrations team in a range of administrative duties
- Collaborate with the wider integrations team to support and expand the scope of existing opportunities
- Collaborate with the wider integrations team to ensure queries are resolved accurately and in a timely manner
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- The ability and desire to work in a proactive environment with key performance indicators
- Strong ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Self-motivation with the confidence and enthusiasm to take the initiative and get things done
- Good attitude towards individual success and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people, and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support, and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme (unlimited)
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!