Associate Account Manager
We are piloting a 6 month trial of the 4 day work week (32hrs) from 28th Feb 2022. No drop in salary
Posted 3 weeks ago
Associate Account Manager
Reports to: Head of School Services
Location: Hybrid - 2 days on-site (Newmarket) 2 days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4 day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As associate account manager, you will be provided with the opportunity to leverage your career in the account manager space. You’ll have a variation of responsibilities covering all areas of account management with no two days being the same.
You’ll be tasked with building relationships with prospects in the edtech industry and will be championed by a collaborative and close-knit team.
We’re innovative in our way of thinking, and we encourage our employees to be too, so you’ll have full reign in making the role your own.
What you’ll be doing:
Shadow the existing account managers to understand processes and our portfolio of clients
- Build and nurture key relationships through top class customer service
- Build upon and explore current customer relationships to maximise customer growth
- Onboard new customers and tailor inductions to accommodate customer needs and requirements
- Act as the first point of contact for any school or trust answering queries
- Understand stakeholders’ needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
- Support stakeholders via phone, video calls and email
- Represent Wonde at relevant events and conferences for schools and trusts
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
- Working across other teams in the business as and when required
What we're hoping you'll bring:
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to speak to a diverse range of customers
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Good attitude towards individual and team success