Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Newmarket, UK ⚠️
Associate Account Manager
Reports to: Head of School Services
Location: Hybrid - 2 days on-site (Newmarket) 2 days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4 day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As associate account manager, you will be provided with the opportunity to leverage your career in the account manager space. You’ll have a variation of responsibilities covering all areas of account management with no two days being the same.
You’ll be tasked with building relationships with prospects in the edtech industry and will be championed by a collaborative and close-knit team.
We’re innovative in our way of thinking, and we encourage our employees to be too, so you’ll have full reign in making the role your own.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shadow the existing account managers to understand processes and our portfolio of clients
- Build and nurture key relationships through top class customer service
- Build upon and explore current customer relationships to maximise customer growth
- Onboard new customers and tailor inductions to accommodate customer needs and requirements
- Act as the first point of contact for any school or trust answering queries
- Understand stakeholders’ needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
- Support stakeholders via phone, video calls and email
- Represent Wonde at relevant events and conferences for schools and trusts
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
- Working across other teams in the business as and when required
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to speak to a diverse range of customers
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Onsite trained mental health and well-being champions
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Wonde is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage interest from all candidates and do not discriminate against any non-merit factors. If you require any adjustments to the application or selection process please call or email us so we can ensure you have the correct support.
careers@ wonde.com/ 01638 438094
Please only use this number for needed amendments. If you're looking to understand more about an opportunity you’ll need to apply or confirm a time with the talent team at the above email address.