Associate Account Manager
Reports to: Head of Operations
L ocation: Hybrid - Newmarket - 2-days on-site - 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed, and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers, and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As associate account manager, you will support your account manager colleagues in all that they do. You’ll be provided the opportunity to leverage your career in the AM space and will enjoy a variety of responsibilities.
Your main focus will be to nurture and build relationships with key customers such as local authorities, large groups, and high-street retail brands. You’ll play an important role in supporting new projects from conception to delivery and will have the opportunity to move into a fully-fledged account manager role when appropriate.
What you’ll be doing:
Shadow the existing account managers to understand processes and our portfolio of clients
- Build and nurture key relationships through top class customer service
- Build upon and explore current customer relationships to maximise customer growth
- Act as the first point of contact for any account queries
- Understand stakeholders’ needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
- Support stakeholders via phone, video calls and email
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
- Working across other teams in the business as and when required
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to speak to a diverse range of customers
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Good attitude towards individual and team success