This role will be 60% part-time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Experience in translating complex data analyses into business recommendations via structured analysis frameworks and compelling presentation storylines whether at the practitioner or executive level of a client's organization.
Experience in data, metrics, analysis and trends with knowledge of measurement and statistics.
Experience working with Python or R.
Knowledge in marketing or advertising evaluation gained at business, consulting firms or agency with experience in digital marketing performance (Search/Shopping), branding (Display and Video), and website analytics platforms.
Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to speak and write in German fluently.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
As an Analytical Consultant, you will be responsible for providing quantitative support, statistical expertise, market understanding and a strategic perspective to some of the largest advertisers in order to grow our business. You will be an analytics expert for our customers, using numbers to help them make better decisions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop insights-driven, actionable, and high-impact business recommendations that align with client strategic objectives and are founded on an understanding and analysis of Google, the client, and third-party market data.
- Use technical expertise in scripting/programming language to automate and scale insight generation that supports clients to continuously understand and optimize their investments on Google's platforms.
- Acquire and share knowledge of the advertising industry, its landscape, client products, and key business challenges that affect the client and industry.
- Own and develop internal and client facing data reporting infrastructure.
- Work with the team and client stakeholders in order to help them understand how Google data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve performance.