Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales,
Posted 2 months ago
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Experience in business strategy and stakeholder management
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Experience in a problem solving, research, and/or project management role, working with data to identify trends
Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
Excellent advanced analysis skills, including building forecasting models, using client and internal data
- Excellent communication and client-servicing skills
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively within an international and matrixed organization, to drive growth with data-driven, cross-platform digital insights and solutions, tailored to clients in different industries
- Grow mobile excellence of customers, both in web and app, work on cross-platform measurement, User Experience (UX)
- Identify hypotheses and analyses to diagnose opportunities, perform analyses using various tools and data sources to support and/or refine these hypotheses
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider opportunities in relation to Google Ads and other solutions