Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Role: Alliances Manager
Base Salary: $150,000 + OTE
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Salesforce System Integrators (SI), Global System Integrators (GSI), Independent Software Vendors(ISV) to ensure effective collaboration and mutual growth.
- Drive sales by expanding the partnership network and increasing the adoption of products among Salesforce SI partners.
- Identify and cultivate new partnership opportunities, and work to integrate these partners into the existing blackthorn network effectively.
- Liaise with internal teams such as sales, marketing, and product development to align partnership strategies with company goals.
- Conduct regular market analysis to understand industry trends and competitor activities, using these insights to inform partnership strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of partnerships, providing regular reports to internal leaders and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that SI partners are well-informed and trained on the latest product offerings, updates, and best practices.
- Negotiate partnership terms and manage contracts, ensuring compliance and alignment with business objectives.
- Address and resolve any issues or conflicts that arise in partner relationships, maintaining a positive and productive working environment.
- Regularly seek feedback from partners and implement improvements in partnership management processes and strategies.
- Establish and maintain a regular flow of leads from the partner community for the Blackthorn Engagement Suite.
What we look for
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Partnerships and/or Alliances; direct experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a must
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer or partner needs into compelling business solutions
- Ability to quickly understand Blackthorn Engagement Suite and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Skilled at building relationships and influencing cross-functionally
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty & can maintain an execution-first mindset in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of pipeline generation and annual quota achievement
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Stock options to every employee (We are ALL owners)
- Four day work week (Actually a thing)
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% - time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance contribution (if in the US)
- Children's 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)
We have five native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events, collecting Payments, sending Messages, protecting Data, and showcasing a virtual Storefront. We’re a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.
What the job will bring you
A deep level of satisfaction through ownership of your role. You'll get more autonomy than at other companies (we've been told by our team). Connection. Our team is tightly knit, assisted through our annual company trip (as we're remote). Challenge. We're trying to move as quick as possible. This is not for you if you want to sit back and chill. As Ray Dalio says about life: "Meaningful work and meaningful relationships" provide meaning to life. We aim to bring this.