About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious performance marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing game-changing results for our clients, acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing organic and paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
As part of our agency growth plans, we are looking to build out our sales and marketing capabilities to spread the word faster and further about the great work we do.
To facilitate this, the agency is looking to bring in a marketing professional to report into our Head of Sales and develop demand generation capabilities across our business to grow inbound and outbound leads.
The role requires an individual with expertise in delivering strategic marketing plans, with a proven background in lead generation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Work with our Head of Sales to track end-to-end outcomes for leads generated and optimise activities.
- Create a strategic plan for Evolved, setting goals and KPIs to boost enquiries across the breadth of our services and meet the requirements of the business’ growth plans.
- Develop and deliver the business’ digital marketing strategy, with the support of our internal teams.
- Set, agree, and oversee the overall marketing budget and ensure that spending is on target.
- Coordinate with our ‘Brand & PR Consultant’ to produce joined-up strategies and maximise publicity from these activities to drive enquiries.
- Continually improve performance by monitoring competitors and the wider marketing space to identify new opportunities and adapt our approach.
- Utilise data to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and the business’ overall approach in order to update the Senior Leadership Team and identify areas that could be refined.
- Lead the process of building a team and developing resources in order to execute your strategic plan.
What we're looking for
Desired skills and attributes:
- Experience in either agency or in-house B2B marketing roles.
- A solid skillset across a broad spectrum of digital marketing channels.
- Experience in leading a marketing function with responsibility for both planning and execution.
- Experience commissioning and managing external marketing assets with the ability to drive value from this spend.
- A track record of meeting ambitious targets through driving enquiries and sales.
- A solid skillset across a broad spectrum of traditional and digital marketing channels.
- An ability to analyse and track campaign data in order to evaluate performance and make strategic decisions.
- Experience organising events and webinars.
What we'll offer you
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
- A 4-day working week! We’re one of the only employers in the North East to offer a 4-day week as standard with no impact on pay.
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working and sliding start/finish times around core hours.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Advanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages.
- A personal training budget to help you progress, learn, and develop in your role.
- Fantastic, spacious offices slap-bang in the middle of central Newcastle with restaurants and bars on the doorstep, free snacks, and relaxed culture.
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- A time allowance for charity work, enabling you to support causes you’re passionate about during working hours.
Discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Get in touch
If this all sounds good to you, and this role matches your expertise and experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
Upload your CV and (ideally) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate and what you’d bring to the role.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you in our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.
Note: We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage/civil partnerships.