Administrative Business Partner, Large Customer Sales
Posted 2 months ago
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Experience of providing professional administrative support to executives within a team environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
Experience presenting to executive-level audiences, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to be a team player and work independently with an excellent solution oriented mindset.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Lead and manage a variety of simultaneous projects.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Work to make a significant impact on the people you support and Google users.