JLM HR Consulting
JLM is a woman-owned, certified MBE/DBE company that provides comprehensive human resource (HR) services to small businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations. Whether it's staff augmentation, assistance with special projects or an alternative to "in-house" HR staff, our highly experienced team of subject matter experts can efficiently assess your organization's needs and provide customized solutions with a personal touch. With each assignment, we focus on ways to exceed your expectations and deliver the work on time and on budget.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Administrative Assistant (Hybrid - Part-time)
RIFE International is an award-winning, global energy-efficiency and sustainable construction services firm offering solutions to government, institutional, and commercial entities. We specialize in providing tailored services aligned with best practices that allow our customers to reduce operating expenses and maximize ROI.
We are looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant who is comfortable working in a small company and handling a variety of administrative tasks while ensuring the office is managed efficiently and effectively. This role is part-time but has the potential to become full-time!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain and update the President's calendar and arrange President's and staff travel as needed for both domestic and international travel.
2. Manage email communications.
3. Organize, sort and prioritize incoming mail.
4. Assist with organizing project files and ensuring the files contain all required documentation.
5. Manage tracking of company certifications and compliance.
6. Support the proposal preparation process.
7. Support the sales department with tracking business development and sales leads using HubSpot software.
8. Handle meeting logistics to include but not limited to contacting and inviting attendees, scheduling conference rooms and ensuring supplies or meeting materials are prepared in advance.
9. Organizing office activities and events.
10. Keep all electronic documents up to date.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following skills:
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Strong organizational skills.
•Demonstrate professionalism and be able to maintain confidentiality.
•Excellent and creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside of the box.
•Strong customer service skills.
•The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with employees at all levels.
•Excellent computer skills. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft office to include but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
•Willing to occasionally travel between RIFE offices in Maryland and DC.
Qualifications and Experience
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
•Must have at least 3 years of prior administrative assistant experience
Please submit your letter of interest and include your salary requirements along with your resume.
RIFE is an equal opportunity employer.