Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new Account Management-Localito...
Working directly with the Sales, reporting directly to the COO, Lisa Dahlke, you will be responsible and focus on maintaining our B2B commercial communications with our customers, setting them up for success, and defining goals with them to achieve efficiency and success through our platform. You would also be upselling or negotiating existing contracts and managing our current customers’ accounts in all things localyze related.
What success looks like with us:
In the short term, your success will focus on the commercial conversations with existing customers and over time taking more ownership for revenue that the customers bring in. Your focus will be on nurturing these relationships after the initial ramp-up and achieving the revenue targets aligned with the team.
From a long-term perspective, you will also focus on customer growth and account expansion as we expand our product as well as deepen our relationship with the customers in order to provide their success and through this, our own growth. At this time, you will also have space to discuss new initiatives and practices to elevate our team to new heights in terms of account management.
- Communicating with current clients to understand their needs and expanding the use of localyze product and retention.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Responsible for dealing with pricing options and contract negotiations.
- Develop and expand existing customers while building relationships with our current clients, focusing on fulfilling their needs and growth challenges.
- Identify up and cross-selling potential and knowledge to turn this into a successful lead customer conversion.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about our client behavior and focus on increasing our customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain our activities in our CRM and report them directly to our COO.
- Track record of more than +12 months experience in a similar role with a B2B focus, preferably in a tech company (SAAS)
- Previous proven experience in sale success and retention of clients in the B2B SaaS field.
- Proven problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data, through tools such as SalesLoft and Hubspot.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills.
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto, Berlin or London)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!