Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Spain ⚠️
Purpose of Position
As an Account Manager you will work in Account Management Department. You will take on full management of affiliate program within the business, providing a wide scope of services to said clients.
You will act as the focal point of contact for your advertiser(s), providing strategic direction and optimisation techniques, identifying new business opportunities in order to grow your programmes and reach the company and your clients’ objectives, supporting with technical and financial issues, instilling good account manager practices, liaising and communicating with the publishers and other key stakeholders
- Respond to advertisers queries being solution-oriented and taking an efficient approach to issues.
- Monitor a program portfolio to proactively deploy new opportunities and/or optimizations
- Implement efficient and scalable processes to be able to communicate our local expertise and knowledge with our customer base.
- Be able to deliver scalable solutions to sell publishers opportunities for a multi-industry advertiser portfolio.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews with advertisers adding insights and strategic recommendations.
- Deliver multiple actions plan to maintain/enhance our customer satisfaction score.
Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience in advertising or e-commerce of at least 1/2 years.
- Native Spanish and English B2+/C1 level.
- Understanding of e-commerce related technologies and solutions and ability to differentiate the various online marketing channels.
- Able to cope with high pressure situations and meet targets.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term customer rapports
- Analytical ability to detect challenges/opportunities and bring solutions based on data-driven solutions.
- Ability to detect customer/market needs and insights to deliver new services or opportunities.
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.