Posted 1 month ago
Purpose of Position
Our Account Management Team is looking for a new Account Manager to come and work on the affiliate programmes for advertisers ranging across homeware, electronics, fashion, telecoms, travel and finance. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your analytical and strategic skills, as well as demonstrate expertise in one of the fastest growing online channels of 2020, according to the IAB. You will have exposure to large brands and receive in-depth training across multiple subjects with the opportunity to collaborate within a team as well as internationally on wider projects.
The role will involve bringing innovation and strategy to all campaigns and maintaining engagement with clients and publishers alike in order to deliver sophisticated results. As a result, this role is perfect for anyone looking to push forward their career within a fast paced and dynamic industry.
- Generating reports and providing analysis on performance, and ensuring commentary is accurate and insightful with a view to improving activity
- Regular client calls and the ability to be reactive and supportive of client goals
- Producing competitor benchmarks for key Advertisers, while proactively advising on industry trends and identifying opportunities for merchants
- Optimising existing publisher relationships and recruiting new and exciting publisher opportunities for advertisers
- Presenting confidently, both internally and externally, on a range of topics. Competent at holding attention and comfortable in presenting to a senior level.
- Developing creative and innovative client strategies in line with a range of success metrics.
- Building relevant and comprehensive client roadmaps to help achieve success
- Ensuring that you and your clients are up to date with all technology and tracking optimisations, and that all campaigns make the best use of these
Skills & Expertise
- 1+ years’ account management experience in a relevant digital marketing role.
- Experience presenting commercial content to internal and external groups.
- You have strong experience across MS Office, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a team player, but can also work independently from time to time
- You are proactive and driven to improve the programmes you work on, as well as to develop your own skills and understanding
- Professional and with a proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin allows you decide. Our "Work Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering our employees a greater work-life balance.Improve your German or English language by participating in our in-house language course
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
- Use our company training offers to gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to our various mental health initiatives
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- The opportunity to accrue additional annual leave days based on length of service, including your birthday after three years
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.