Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Sydney, Australia ⚠️
Account Manager (School Services)
Reports to: Head of School Services
Location: Hybrid - Sydney CBD (2 days on-site)
Hours: 32hrs across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 28,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As an Account Manager in the School Services Team, you will play a key role in the team that launches and delivers new solutions to government, private and independent schools across ANZ. You’ll be tasked with building relationships with schools across a number of projects and will enjoy interaction with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As you’ll be joining a recently created team and supporting projects that are in their infancy, we're looking for someone who enjoys exploring new ways of working with a proactive approach to support the division's growth plans.
You’ll have a large opportunity to showcase your skill set and make a real impact within a collaborative and close-knit team that will have your back in all that you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Nurture and build relationships across government, private and independent schools.
- Help define and develop our account management strategy to achieve business objectives
- Work with our Technical Support Team to assist schools with technical queries
- Identify new business opportunities by supporting the current school portfolio and understanding their needs
- Where necessary deliver demonstrations of products to stakeholders
- Successfully deploy products in schools that results in their success with Wonde
- Where necessary act as a point of escalation for the Support Team and the Integrations Team to deal with schools requiring a higher level of help/support and account management
- Work towards KPIs and targets to support our growing presence within schools.
- Research new and innovative ways of working and implement processes accordingly
- Research and develop new tools and technology to support the success of the division
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of key projects and opportunities
- Create and deliver internal communication focused on updates to the school community
- Work closely with the support team to understand and monitor school requests and tickets
- Partner with the marketing team to support soft-sales campaigns resulting in school engagement and acquisition of the Wonde suite of products
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Proven track record in a proactive role
- Previous experience supporting stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle
- The ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders, ensuring maximum customer growth in all areas
- The ability to support projects from conception through to delivery
- Natural capabilities to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A background in education and/or education technology (preferable, but not essential)
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4 day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme (unlimited)
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive well-being and benefits scheme Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of Apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code