Account Manager | Evouchers
Reports to: Head of Operations
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket - 2-days on-site - 2-days WFH
Hours: 32hrs - 4-day working week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
2 years ago Wonde launched its Evouchers platform, to date we have distributed 5.8 million vouchers to families, individuals, and communities who need them most. Our voucher solution can be used for food, clothes, energy, white goods, and more. We’re proud to be making a difference and will continue to proactively partner with public sector organisations to support meaningful initiatives.
Our journey in supporting people has only just begun and as we continue with our mission we’re looking for talented individuals who will nurture the same passion and commitment as our colleagues in making a difference.
As our Account Manager, you will nurture and build relationships with key organisations such as local authorities, large groups, and high-street retail brands. You’ll have the opportunity to communicate with a diverse range of customers and support new projects from conception to delivery.
With the E-vouchers division rapidly evolving you’ll have large opportunity to swiftly make your mark and extend your remit. You’ll join a close-knit team that will support you in all that you do, celebrating every individual and team's success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and nurture key relationships through top class customer service
- Acts as first point of contact for any account queries
- Deliver demonstrations of the Evouchers platform to key stakeholders
- Understand stakeholder needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
- Manage and deliver pipeline projects from conception to execution
- Research new and innovative ways of working and implement processes accordingly
- Research and develop new tools and technology to support the success of the division
- Research and network with public sector organisations and individuals to support portfolio growth
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on status of key projects and opportunities
- Deliver support via email, video call and telephone
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable experience within an account manager focused role
- Natural capabilities to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against defined objectives and deadlines
- Self-motivation with the confidence and enthusiasm to take the initiative and get things done
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success