Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Baltimore, USA ⚠️
Tricerat is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in our Baltimore, Maryland office. The role is a hybrid role with some remote work.
Who is Tricerat?
Tricerat provides easy, efficient, and comprehensive print & scan management solutions. Optimized for even the most complex IT environments, the ScrewDrivers® platform helps eliminate print drivers, optimize print servers, and securely print from any device, in any location, to any printer.
Our Mission: Make IT, and Your Life, Simpler
Technology should empower those that use it — and all we do revolves around making it easier for you to use the available tools to revolutionize your business.
Our Vision: Real Change Through IT
We think innovation and humility can coexist — so we’ve committed ourselves to not only use our technology for better business outcomes but commit our entire culture to create real impact in both the industry and our community.
Our Values: Innovation, Empowerment, and Support
At Tricerat, innovation means impacting real people and communities through endless support and meaningful outcomes. Our community starts in our own backyard, extends to our team and expands to our global customer base.
Live Your Best Life with Modern Benefits
Tricerat implemented a four-day workweek for staff beginning in October 2021 to help boost employee wellbeing. We challenge our team to take space with their time off – recharge with loved ones, explore a hobby you never had the time for, or simply practice being still.
"Tricerat has always been at the forefront of work/life balance issues. Moving to a four-day workweek is a great expansion of our commitment to providing our employees with the leading edge in benefits.” - John Byrne, CEO
Paid Parental Leave
We believe it is our responsibility to provide an environment that fosters the health and well-being of our team. The majority of the workforce is made up of working parents and we are committed to providing them with the time and resources they need to support their children.
Paid Volunteer Time
Giving back is at our core. Not only does it benefit the community at large, but it also provides a sense of purpose and fulfillment. Tricerat partners with Business Volunteers to match each staff member with a cause that is meaningful to them.
What is an AE?
The Account Executive (AE) at Tricerat manages the full sales cycle from contact and qualification through licensing and closing. As an AE, you will build and maintain relationships with multiple IT and business stakeholders, and must be comfortable reaching out to and qualifying prospects in a fast-paced environment to help build net new pipeline. The role provides both initial and ongoing training, and is for a highly motivated, analytical, and passionate sales professional excited about opportunities to learn from experienced specialists in a growth environment.
What Will You Do?
- Source new opportunities via inbound lead engagement and outbound prospecting activities.
- Cooperate closely with sales engineering to define and propose best-in-class software solutions.
- Qualify, position, and sell Tricerat’s industry-leading enterprise print management software platform.
- Execute on a territory plan to run defined sales plays by strategic initiative within the target client base.
- Report, track, and maintain all sales activities via the HubSpot CRM platform (SalesHub).
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecast updates to sales leadership.
- Collaborate with BDR team to build & run outbound messaging, sequencing, and prospecting cadences.
- Strategize, present, and negotiate client licensing agreements for Tricerat’s ScrewDrivers® platform.
- Maintain current working knowledge of Tricerat’s core value proposition.
- Represent the Tricerat brand with integrity in all internal and external communications.
The compensation range for this role is $130,000 - $135,000, and includes a base salary and a variable commission structure.
In addition to the Paid Parental Leave, and Paid Volunteer Time mentioned above, Tricerat also offers:
Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays
- 5+ days of Vacation
- 2 Personal Days
- 5 Sick Days
- Life and Disability
- 401k Employer Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Supplemental disability – employee only. To supplement the employer-paid plan
- Cancer/critical illness
- Term Life and Whole Life with Long-term Care riders
Wondering what it’s like to work at Tricerat? Click here to learn more!
What Do You Need?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal composure.
- An enthusiastic attitude, team player mentality, growth mindset, and desire to be a ‘learn-it-all’.
- An active presence on LinkedIn, and a willingness to be a brand ambassador and company promoter.
- Effective time management and administrative skills including time-blocking and activity prioritization.
- Previous experience in software or technology sales and BA/BS degree (or equivalent) preferred.
$130-$135K; base of 75K-85K plus commissions