Posted 1 month ago
If you’re a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track record, hungry for bringing in real results and exceeding expectations, then this is the job for you! You will be focusing on Americas Mid-Market reporting directly to the Head of Sales Americas. Read more about Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Presenting, promoting, and selling Scoro’s products and services in North America and Canada;
- Utilizing your proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and personas;
- Working closely with our global Marketing & BDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business;
- Collaborating with internal teams including Presales, Onboarding, Marketing and Product Marketing to develop and implement new sales strategies;
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge to continuously keep customers updated on the evolution of our product and services.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days but occasionally come together with our US team in Denver;
- 5 weeks annual leave, 3 paid medical days per year;
- Wellbeing perks, including health-care and dental plans & mental health service;
- A clear career path process to support your growth, regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience;
- Experience selling to SMB & Mid-Market accounts;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in over achievement of quota;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Passion for all things technical and software;
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work;
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.