At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
GoLinks is democratizing our proven tools for internal knowledge sharing, and we are excited to be growing our sales team! We are seeking a MidMarket Account Executive (AE) to close midmarket-sized SaaS business opportunities.
We’re looking for a Hunter with experience in B2B SaaS / software, and a history of closing new business. You know how to partner with SDRs, manage a pipeline, and go after whales. We like to try new approaches, and iterate on the ones that work.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and close a strong pipeline of prospective clients.
- Work with our SDRs to monitor and manage client outreach.
- Strategize innovative ways to reach new clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success.
- Effectively communicate strategy to your team members.
Who you are
- At least 2+ years of closing experience in the B2B SaaS / software industry. You are familiar with B2B software sales and know how to effectively build and execute sales strategies, from prospecting to closing business, preferably with IT and HR decision makers.
- Strong communicator. You have strong verbal and written communication skills to partner effectively with SDRs and cross-functional team members. You also have strong presentation skills and can successfully communicate technical concepts and the business value of our offerings and answer questions with ease.
- Experience with prospecting tools. You are comfortable prospecting and have experience with tools such as Outreach, Salesloft, etc. to organize and manage your day to day work.
- Organized multitasker. Your organizational skills help you to move easily among different tasks, stay organized and to prioritize your work. Your ability to stay organized allows you to successfully build relationships with clients.
- Growth mindset. We’re growing fast, and in a startup, that means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyper focus and can quickly pivot when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We’re extra excited if you..
- Have startup experience
- Have experience working on a distributed team or remote environment
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between