Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Copenhagen, Denmark ⚠️
At comundo, our vision is to be the world's biggest contributor to a net-zero planet.
Ambitious? You bet. Achievable? Absolutely. We'll do this by providing companies with accurate energy data, which makes their carbon accounting easy, efficient and effective. The more companies that use comundo, the more carbon accounting gets done. The more carbon accounting done, the more steps we take towards a net-zero planet. Beautiful.
But! We need YOU, our new Account Executive, to help us get there.
We’ve built a unique product for a booming market and are seeing significant interest in it.
And that’s why we need more power to fuel the mission.
You’ll be based in our Copenhagen office, and report to our Director of Sales and Customer Relations. What will you do? Read on to find out.
What will you do?
Here we go. The responsibilities of our new Account Executive can be boiled down to three main things.
- Drive the growth of comundo through revenue generation
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Help make the planet a better place
Simple? Yes. Too simple? Maybe, so here’s some more detail.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound channels and other sales methods (got a channel we’re not using and looks a little leftfield but you know it’s worked in the past? Hit us with it. We’re open to exploring!)
- Leverage inbound leads and engage with prospective clients to understand their business needs
- Build and nurture relationships with current and potential customers so you always understand their business challenges, needs, and goals
- Solution selling through product demos, presentations, and sharing case studies
- Lead the full sales cycle and effectively manage all internal and external stakeholders to finalise signed customer contracts
- Take ownership of tracking and documenting all sales activities and monthly forecasting using CRM and utilising other sales tools
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, networks, competitors and customer needs to adjust sales strategies and messaging accordingly
- Recycle your rubbish, be as green as you can and be kind
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who knows exactly how to drive a sales process from finding the right prospect to signing the contract.
But just as important to us (some would argue more) is finding someone who wants to be part of a company deeply rooted in our core values of community, mastery and doing good. comundo is built on people and culture and it’s something we take very seriously. We’ll never call ourselves a family, because we’re not. But what we are is a close-knit team that understands and advocates for a balance between work and life.
In most cases, you’ll be in the driver's seat having full autonomy. That’s why experience is required. But if you don’t tick all the boxes below, don’t be put off; experience you can gain – and maybe comundo is where you’ll gain it. The key thing for us is that you fit in with the team.
- Proven track record of understanding how to – and wanting to – drive sales activities from lead generation to closing the deal
- A strong drive, proactive approach and eagerness to deliver results
- 2-5 years of experience with B2B sales ideally from other SaaS companies
- Excellent communication skills in both Danish and English (both are a must)
- Being able to interact comfortably and confidentially with anyone from the CFO of a listed company to a small business owner
- Knowledge or previous work experience within the proptech industry, cleantech industry or sustainability space is a plus
Who is comundo anyway?
We’re a group of like-minded people who want to make the planet net zero, and along the way create the world's best workplace. Carbon accounting is no longer a nice to have. It’s fast becoming legally required, and over the next few years, we’ll see an explosion of legislation for companies of all sizes to start measuring and managing their carbon emissions.
However. Carbon accounting, whether you’re starting out or up to your eyeballs in it, can be complicated. So we wanted to make it, you know, uncomplicated.
We spent years developing a tool that makes carbon accounting for buildings easy, accurate and affordable so any building owner can take action and help make the planet greener. It’s easy to use, automatic, affordable and one-of-a-kind.
At the same time, we want to create the world's best workplace.
What we believe in
We want – and hire for – comundo to be a diverse workplace with a high level of trust, where we support each other, celebrate our wins and don’t judge one another.
Our people are the most important asset that we have. Everything we do is based on them and their well-being. Yes, we’re a startup. Yes, we’re super ambitious. Yes, you’ll need to drive commercial success. But we’ve also got a very team and we have a clear vision of the company and the culture we’re trying to build.
We’re looking for colleagues who have comprehensive knowledge or drive and those who can act autonomously. You control your own time and know what’s needed to add value to the company, colleagues, and our customers.
What we offer
We could talk about lunches, parties and all that stuff. That’s obviously important but not as important as the things that truly matter, which is giving you the opportunity to live the life you want to and ensuring you feel like a part of the company.
To help ensure that, we offer:
- A four-day working week* with full-time pay
- Flexible work hours
- Danish employees receive a full pension plan with Grandhood
- Lithuanian employees receive a full healthcare plan
- Opportunity to work from home or remotely
- Warrant program
- A relaxed workplace
- Great lunches (OK so we added it)
- Friday bars (which are actually Thursday bars)
Please note that we are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have an office in Vilnius, Lithuania, but our business language is English.
*Curious about how we work a four-day working week? You can read more about it here: https://www.comundo.io/en/four-day-working-week/