Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
About The Position
As an Account Executive, you will drive net new customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take new enterprise customer ownership and drive significant growth.
A Day in Your Life
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales net new opportunities within the top 500 industrial manufacturers.
- Work collaboratively with your Senior AE’s sales pod to help drive pipeline growth, customer acquisition, and establish beach heads in enterprise accounts. You'll also partner with Sales Engineers on product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and ensure data accuracy in Salesforce and with account plans.
- Practice excellent and effective communication with management, customers, and team members.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting sessions and sales team meetings.
What you bring
- Experience: 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS solutions into industrial organizations, especially in the Manufacturing or Supply Chain sectors.
- This is your playground: You have excelled at working on complex, six/seven-figure deals. You have experience using Meddpic, Challenger-based & Command of the Message sales methodologies to manage the sales process and exceed your sales goals.
- Collaboration: You are a team-first player and comfortable in a pod team structure. You realize that everyone on the team plays a vital role in contributing to the success of the sales process and winning new clients.
- Own it: You are willing to go the extra mile and have a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. You are highly driven and bring a strong sense of urgency and focus in everything you do.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally ~ 35% in the future.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, California, and New York is a targeted OTE of $160,000.00 to $180,000.00 that is composed of a 50/50 split of base salary + variable. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.