If you’re a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track record, hungry for bringing in real results and exceeding expectations, then this is the job for you! You will be focusing on EMEA SMB reporting directly to the Head of Sales EMEA. Get an overview of Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Presenting, promoting, and selling Scoro’s products and services;
- Utilizing your proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and personas;
- Working closely with our global Marketing & SDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business;
- Collaborating with internal teams including Pre-sales, Onboarding, Marketing and Product Marketing to develop and implement new sales strategies;
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge to continuously keep customers updated on the evolution of our product and services.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days and come together in our Shoreditch office once a week;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services;
- A clear career path process to support your growth, regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience;
- Experience selling to SMB accounts;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in over achievement of quota;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Passion for all things technical and software;
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work;
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.