Hi! We’re The Wanderlust Group an outdoor technology company composed of Dockwa.com, Marinas.com and the forthcoming Campouts. We build marketplaces that connect adventurers to outdoor destinations, and technology that helps those destinations thrive. We believe that the best way we can make the world better is to get people out in it.
At The Wanderlust Group, you’ll be an integral part of a growing team, able to make an immediate impact and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people anywhere. We believe that a great culture enables great teams to do incredible things.
We are searching for an Account Executive (AE) to join our Sales team and work to share the Dockwa product experience with marinas all across the country.
As an Account Executive @ The Wanderlust Group you will:
- Cover a territory of key accounts that are a strong fit for Dockwa’s marina management software solutions
- Maintain ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close over a designated account list. You will also field on-going, qualified leads and conduct demos for pre-qualified prospects (marina owners, managers, executive directors) that have been arranged by your BDR
- Understand your clients’ business objectives/pain points and align Dockwa’s marina management solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with Dockwa’s customer success and account management teams to ensure strong client experience and hand-off post-sale
- Teach, train and mentor your BDR to continuously improve the lead generation process
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations and product teams to provide customer feedback across internal teams
- Have an unwavering focus and commitment to exceeding your monthly sales goals
We think the best candidates will:
- Have 5+ years experience selling full sales cycle SaaS solutions, with a disciplined and process driven approach
- Love the discipline of selling and constantly be working to improve skills in the arts of influence, demonstration, teaching, persuasion and closing
- Be excellent communicators who take pride in describing complex concepts in simple, easy to understand terms
- Love technology and talking about the ways it can enrich our lives & strengthen businesses
- Love the idea of working in a small company that is scaling rapidly
- Make informed decisions through data and measurement
- Collaborative, consultative-oriented team player with a positive attitude
You will work with, and learn from, exceptional sellers to learn and hone your skills as a seller. While not a “management” position, the AE role within Dockwa is very much a leadership role. You will have the opportunity to mentor your BDR(s) to drive continuous prospecting improvements.
The Wanderlust Group is a unique company and culture. A hybrid B2B and B2C business, we connect boaters to marinas and campers to campgrounds. Because we believe in the value of putting screens down and getting outside, we operate on a 4-day workweek and don’t cap vacation time. We take Mondays off, and prioritize focus and productivity Tuesday through Friday. We also care a lot about the marinas and campgrounds we serve. They are often small businesses playing an important role in the local economy around them. That dedication carries through our work. Finally, because we are wanderers at heart, we are a remote-first company. This, and all positions, can be based anywhere in the United States.