Purpose of Position
This is a new exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to provide first class support and assistance to a number of clients in beauty and ingenuity.
You will act as a point of contact for clients on the Awin network, advising on best practice and offering solid recommendations on optimising affiliate programmes. As an active member of the team you will implement strategies for improving their account, offering guidance and training throughout this process. The role involves devising innovative and new account management ideas to help grow affiliate revenues across our different markets in Key Account Management.
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to clients and agencies across both assigned accounts and support accounts
- Manage publisher relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs
- Initiate and implement ideas to grow affiliate activities across the different markets in line with the needs of clients and assist clients in the creation of quarterly and yearly strategies
- Take 100% ownership of assigned accounts delivery and service levels and pro-actively providing insight to Team Leaders
- Have regular meetings/ calls with all clients and affiliates and develop excellent relationships with both assigned and support accounts
- Organising exposure on a weekly basis and ensuring assets are sent to affiliates in a timely manner
- Work with Account Managers to ensure programmes are executed flawlessly and monitor performance to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly and professionally
- Be committed to learn the different ways each market operates and how to use all internal systems/tools requirement to manage the programmes
- Communicate with the client/agency on performance supported by the generation and delivery of regular reports and presenting monthly and quarterly reviews
- Trial new affiliates or new technologies in order to grow affiliate programmes and collate affiliate information to present new opportunities to clients on a global level
- Create documents that support and ease the daily workload for the client
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development
- Be the internal owner of all assigned accounts and be fully informed and able to provide information when required, to include metrics, objectives and status
Skills & Expertise
- Enthusiastic, committed, and passionate about digital
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to growing programmes and providing excellent account support to deliver the highest levels of client service to ensure retention
- Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, externally and internally
- Strong time management and organizational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Confident and excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail
- Fast learner and eager to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to our various mental health initiatives
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin allows you to decide. Our “Work Wherever” policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering our employees a greater work-life balance.
- Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.