1st & 3rd Party Medical Collections Specialist
Hollis Cobb Associates
Hollis Cobb Associates, Inc. is a revenue cycle solutions company founded in 1977 by Hollis L. Cobb following his twenty-eight years of experience in the credit and collection industry. Forty years later, we continue to build on his original philosophy of offering a personalized quality service second to none. With Atlanta, Jackson, and Chicago offices, we provide early out and bad debt collections services, as well as insurance follow-up, A/R work down, special projects, and other business office functions such as pre-certification, pre-registration, customer service, and staffing for hospitals and large physicians groups.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Hollis Cobb Associates is seeking a Part-time Remote Medical Collector to join our team. This position offers a generous bonus program, flexible hours, no late nights required, and no weekend work!
The Medical Collection Specialist will be responsible for the collection of past due medical bills from our consumers. The position offers competitive salary, in a remote work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Medical Collections
- Proficient in using Microsoft
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have exceptional organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced remote environment