The rich-CRDT database for backend applications.
Who are we
Vaxine solves the global write-path latency problem for backend applications.
Geo-distributed apps need a geo-distributed database that’s fast for both reads and writes. CRDTs unlock low write-path latency. However, commutativity is not enough to guarantee data integrity. For that, you need a rich-CRDT database that also provides invariant safety.
We’re a Seed-stage, VC-backed company. We’re well funded but we’re early. Join us for freedom, responsibility and a broad remit, with major upside and growth potential.
- 4 day work week (32 hours)
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote (European time)
- Work-life balance – no fetishisation of working late
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Equipment of your choice
- Mandate to contribute to open source.