We are obsessed with creativity that grows business. Proud B Corporation and LGBTQ Certified business.
Who we are
We are a Montreal creative services agency with an international edge.
Our 12-year-old creative company has earned a strong reputation for its progressive work and digital culture. Rooted in strategic thinking, everything we do – advertising, branding, digital and social marketing and architecture & retail design – is driven by our obsession with creativity that grows business.
As a LGBTQI+, B Corp and Eco-Cert certified company, TUX and its JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) crew are committed to making the daily workplace a diversified, equitable and inclusive environment.
- Collaboration: We want you to consciously put your ego aside and extend your hand while keeping your mind open each day.
- Curiosity: Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, the same advice applies: By recognizing your limits of your experience and establishing reasonable expectations with your co-workers, you’ll help create a safe environment where everyone can learn.
- Perseverance: When you adopt a positive attitude and the proper mindset, each project becomes an opportunity for change, creativity and maybe even disruption. Perseverance makes great dreams possible.
- Caring: At TUX, we look after our co-workers’ well-being by keeping a caring eye on each other.
We’re a company of creative problem solvers and multidisciplinary talents, united by insatiable curiosity and inherent humanity.
Our diverse backgrounds bring global flavor and cultural sensibilities, and yet we’re not afraid to say it like it is, challenge the norm, and question basic assumptions.
We believe in personal balance and think it impacts our work and capacity to remain agile and open-minded.
We’re always looking for talents of all sorts, especially from non-traditional backgrounds. (Horse whisperers might have a hard time). Drop us a line or camp outside the office until you get a job.
- Hybrid working
- 4 day work week (Fridays are off!)
- Provided equipment
- RRSP (with Tux contribution as well)
- Full range insurances
- Flexible working hours
- Paid cellphone bill
- Hybrid mode (work from home/other places or at the office)
- Vacation: at least 12 days (equivalent to 3 weeks of 4 days) + 6 personal days + 52 Fridays off + Office close between Christmas and New Year