Making Rail Easy. We are open to a 4 day week for 80% salary. Many of our employees work part-time
What we do
SilverRail is delivering the digital infrastructure for the global rail industry. Our technology makes rail easy for rail operators, travel agencies and travellers.
Our product suite spans the full customer experience: journey planning, distribution, fulfilment, customer service and data insight.
- We handle more than 1 billion online rail searches each year
- We distribute tickets for more than 35 providers and carriers
- We process more than 30 million bookings each year
- We serve more than 1,500 corporate customers worldwide
Who we are
SilverRail was founded in 2009 and has offices in London, Boston, Stockholm and Brisbane.
SilverRail is on a mission to change the way people move through innovative products that make rail easy.
Not only does hopping aboard the SilverRail train present a host of exciting career prospects, but it’s also a rare opportunity for purpose-driven individuals to channel their talent towards a powerful mission that will make the world a better place. We’re passionate about the planet and confident in our ability to shape the future of green mobility through groundbreaking software innovation that creates unrivalled passenger experiences.
SilverRail is committed to building a culture that rewards its employees for their talent, celebrates their interests outside of work, provides emotional support when life gets them down, and dares to go against the status quo to build a more equitable workplace.
At SilverRail, the wellbeing of our employees is our bottom line.
While many companies view wellbeing perks as a ‘nice-to-have’ add-on, we believe the happiness and health of our employees are linchpins to success and an integral driver towards long-term growth.
- Open to 4 day work week (80% salary)
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy Loss, Fertility & Adoption Leave
- Menopause & Menstruation Leave
- 25 days PTO + public holidays
- Sabbaticals: we are open to sabbatical opportunities to give employees the opportunity to press pause before continuing their career growth.