Leading partner of premium media companies, connecting brands with smart shoppers through high-quality coupon solutions.
Who we are
Savings United is the leading coupon partner of premium media companies. We work alongside our media partners to create their own coupon platforms and ensure smart shoppers find the best deals for their online shopping.
By combining our performance marketing expertise with the high-quality guidelines of media publishers, our partnerships offer brands tailored content and coupon solutions to drive new customers along their purchase journeys. Trusted by brands and media companies worldwide.
Working at Savings United
We are multicultural team working remotely from every corner of the world. Our team of 185 speaks 23 different languages and are located in Germany, Spain, USA, the UK and beyond
We promote a healthy work-life balance, that's why we announced a 4 day work week for all staff in 2022. That's 100% pay for 80% time, whilst maintaining 100% output.
At Savings United, one of our goals is to be a workplace that is good for people. We strive for sustainability - not only for the planet, but for ourselves too. In a culture that rewards overworking that leads to burnout, we want to reimagine work that is better for everyone. We are looking forward to hearing stories from each other about how this trial has encouraged our wellbeing and impacted our lives!
At Savings United we value having a great work-life balance, thats why we offer:
- 4 day work week (32hrs at 100% salary)
- Flexible trust working hours
- 100% remote working
- Generous time off policy - six weeks of PTO + bank holidays, volunteer days, and more!
- State-of-the-art hardware
- Your personal budget for remote office set-up
- Co-Working Access
- Participation in an exciting and healthy growing company that offers you a lot of room for your personal development
- Transparent decision-making processes with our three founders as well as leads with a distinct start-up mentality
- Regular (virtual) team events for exchange and brainstorming, but also informal "e-get-togethers" to maintain contacts,
- Memorable regional events, meaningful multi-day events, etc.