Changing the way people work. We are piloting a 4 day work week from April '22 to July '22. Our CEO: "We believe that in just 32 working hours per week our team will be more efficient and creative in their work while achieving the same amount of productivity, if not more"
Who we are
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage professionals who want on-demand work with businesses who need them. Qwick offers our F&B Professionals flexibility, control over their schedules, and the ability to choose where they want to work. Businesses benefit by filling shifts in real-time with a qualified and vetted workforce at a fraction of the cost of traditional staffing agencies.
Currently changing the way people work in 15+ cities across the U.S.
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don't just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
We put people first, and our benefits reflect this.
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
We also like to kick off each new year with Ignite—a multi-day retreat full of team bonding, education, inspiration, and yes…a party for the books! (We’re in the hospitality business, after all.) We hit the jackpot with 2022’s casino-themed Ignite.
Don't just listen to us, 96% of Qwick employees say it's a great place to work!
Our 4 day week
We’re rolling out a four-day workweek to our nearly 200 employees. You might be thinking, “What’s the catch?” Well, there is none. We believe that in just 32 working hours per week our team will be more efficient and creative in their work while achieving the same amount of productivity, if not more. After all, more hours do not equal better work, and work will always fill the time that you give it. This is just one of the many reasons we’ve decided to make the switch.
Just because we only work 32hrs, doesn't mean we pay less. We're proud to pay employees above market at the 60th percentile—something only the top 15% of companies do.
Plus, salaries are reviewed twice per year so we can ensure compensation is keeping up with rising market values.