Changing the way people work.
Who we are
Qwick is the professional platform at the heart of the hospitality industry that matches experienced food and beverage freelancers with shifts in real time. Dedicated to serving those who serve us, Qwick empowers businesses to fill shifts and staff flexibly, while freelancers enjoy the freedom to make their own schedules and get paid the same day. As a growth-stage tech company, Qwick is rapidly expanding across the country and serves as a hospitality industry through-line. Qwick has earned multiple national recognitions, including “Great Place to Work” certification for two consecutive years, and is the 32nd fastest-growing company in the U.S. on the 2022 Inc. 5000 list. Learn more at qwick.com.
Our values guide us every day of the week.
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don't just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We are people first. We support, encourage, respect, and love both inside and outside of work.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge inside and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
We put people first, and our benefits reflect this.
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work-from-home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
We also get the whole team together twice per year for team-building retreats. Check out our latest one here!
Our 4 day week
We rolled out a four-day workweek to our team back in April of 2022, and over 95% of our team says the four-day workweek has improved their work-life balance.
You might be thinking, “What’s the catch?” Well, there is none. We believe that in just 32 working hours per week, our team can be more efficient and creative in their work while achieving the same amount of productivity, if not more. After all, more hours do not equal better work, and work will always fill the time that you give it. This is just one of the many reasons we’ve decided to make the switch.
Just because we have a shortened week, doesn't mean we pay less. We're proud to pay employees above market at the 60th percentile—something only the top 15% of companies do. Plus, salaries are reviewed twice per year so we can ensure compensation is keeping up with changing market values.