Regulatory compliance without setting your hair on fire.
Who we are
We're a healthcare consultancy helping startups bring their products to market. We help solve regulatory compliance efficiently without setting your hair on fire. Patients are waiting for Healthcare to improve. So far, no one is delivering. Help us fix it.
We offer various consulting services, including workshops, audits, document reviews, regulatory support and software.
We're passionate about helping Healthcare startups enter the market. Our team consists of:
- Oliver: a medical doctor and software developer. He founded OpenRegulatory in 2020 after leaving his job at Vara, where he helped get the first AI-based software approved as a medical device.
- Sven: has a background in political sciences. He worked at IBM Watson before and knows way more about quality management systems and data privacy than Oliver.
- Sören: a Pharmacist with great enthusiasm for technology and innovation. He's got lots of experience in software development documentation, risk management, usability engineering and data privacy.
Working at Open Regulatory
By working at Open Regulatory you can expect the following:
- A 4 day work week (Fridays are off)
- To be treated like a grown up: We don't micro-manage. We hardly manage at all. We discuss which projects you'll be working on and the rest is up to you. If you need help, we'll be there any time!
- We don't use Slack: Slack shows an indicator whether someone is online. We don't like that. People should work whenever they want to work.
- Bonus like a freelances: We track how much revenue everyone brings in. If you bring in more revenue than your costs, you get 50% of that excess revenue as bonus (simplified).
- One meeting per week: That's our meeting on Monday mornings when we discuss what everyone will be working on. Everything else is communicated asynchronously via Basecamp, our project management tool.
- No push notifications: No one expects you to reply to messages immediately. Switch off your push notifications.
- Access to the company bank account: Everyone gets access to the company bank account to see whether the company is profitable.
- Your own company credit card: Or, in other words: No purchasing process
- Productivity over 8 hour work days: If you manage to be profitable by working 2 hours per day, congratulations! Kick back for the remaining 22 hours of the day and do whatever you want.