The preferred choice by customers to empower their financial fitness. We work a four day week with Fridays off - no fine print, 32 hours per week at a full time salary
Who are we
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to erase the stigma of debt, disrupt a broken industry and define an entirely-new category of debt recovery - where the customer comes first!
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of 250 people who are changing the world of consumer debt recovery for good. At InDebted, you’ll find the most purpose driven and aligned team of people you’ll ever meet. We’re all here with one common vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
Working at Indebted
We think you'll love working at Indebted, and so do our employees. Don't believe us? We are currently rated as 4.9 out of 5.0 on Glassdoor.
- 4DWW - Not a compressed working week, but actually work 4 days, be paid for 5
- Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
- Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
- Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
- Remote Work Stipend - A quarterly budget to spend on the items you need to create a working environment that supports your success and productivity
- Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
Employee-led Diversity & Inclusion Council
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.