Highgate IT Solutions
Supporting customers with their digital transformation across our eight core technology pillars.
What we do
We support our customers with their digital transformation through our eight core technology pillars.
We offer the following services and solutions:
- Cloud services: Bespoke cloud services, built to streamline every aspect of your business so you can spend time on what matters.
- Workspace solutions: Enable your team to operate productively and securely – regardless of their location.
- Data centre: The core of many businesses, it is essential that a data centre is reliable and secure, we help you to understand if yours is.
- Lifecycle: IT lifecycle tasks can both be time consuming and an avoidable distraction to your teams. At Highgate we can take that burden from you at any or every step.
- Networking: Keeping your business untethered and productive.
- Telecommunications: for all your connectivity requirements.
- Cybersecurity services
- Managed services: we deliver managed services tailored to your needs. Support that’s flexible and designed to keep your business running effectively.
Who we are
Highgate was founded in 2010 by our Managing Director, Stuart Marginson. Having worked at top resellers in the past, Stuart used his knowledge and passion to build foundations and drive growth. Over our 11 years of trading, we have gone from strength-to-strength, developing our team and building our reputation.
We are now an established reseller with both corporate and public sector customers. Our services and solutions are built across eight core pillars. All offerings are highly relevant in today’s market, at the forefront of technology and delivered to the highest standards.
At Highgate IT solutions, we value your work-life balance. That's why we offer:
- A 4 day work week (28hrs)
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Birthdays are off
- Company events
- Book club
- And much more