Engage, measure & improve your workplace culture with data-driven online learning, world class content, and benchmarking
Who we are
At Emtrain our mission is to create healthier organizations by developing peoples’ skills and strengthen the social fabric of the workforce. We believe ethics, respect, and inclusion are core competencies and essential to healthy workplace culture.
We recently raised $10 million in growth funding to expand its interactive workforce training and feedback platform. Take advantage of our career development opportunities as well as our security as an established business. Recently, FastCompany recognized Emtrain AI in its World Changing Ideas Awards.
What we offer
Emtrain’s workplace culture platform, a new type of online training that embeds dialogue-based research tools and diagnostic approach enables leadership, and employees to identify issues, find common ground and change behaviors to build stronger teams.
- Courses: Go beyond check the compliance box with interactive elearning scenarios, modular training programs, and high-quality workplace videos.
- Microlessons: Support all your culture initiatives and maintain an ongoing dialogue in your workplace with short video-based lessons on specific topics that range from societal changes to DEI and HR.
- Analytics: Make decisions based on data, not just hunches. Measure the social dynamics of your workplace and strengthen your culture with actionable insights based on Workplace Social Indicators
Working at emtrain
We believe that a healthy workplace culture is the foundation of company performance and employee success. Over the past decade, Emtrain has taken a different path other companies in our space — instead of offering companies the minimum they need to meet legal requirements, we’ve developed innovative approaches to changing the behaviors that define workplace culture.
We abide by your core values:
- Seek Workplace Wisdom: We're always learning
- Honest and Transparency: No B.S.
- Accountability and Responsibility: Everyone rows the boat
- Provide Value and Service: We're all customers
We believe that a healthy workplace culture is the foundation of company performance and employee success. Our benefits include
- 4 day work week (32hrs)
- Remote working
- 401k contribution
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement