Streamline your entire email creation process with the Dyspatch Email Builder. We have a 4 day work week (32hrs) - every Friday is off!
Who we are
Dyspatch is an email production platform that allows teams to streamline their entire email creation process and empower their email team to easily build emails with a library of pre-tested, on brand email blocks without needing to code. Our portfolio also includes Sendwithus, a transactional email template management platform ideal for SMBs.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together.
- Share more: Be truly transparent. That means having meaningful conversations every day.
- Dream big: Even though we’re a small team, we firmly believe that truly anything is possible.
- Care deeply: We care about our customers, team members, and products. Lifting each other up is priority number one.
- Diversity is strength: We’re constantly striving to be better, more inclusive, and encourage open conversations.
- Give back: Growing the community is as important as growing our business.
- Embrace our failures: We encourage everyone to discuss setbacks openly, so we can all grow together.
- Core hours: We understand not everyone does their best work at the same time (or in the same time zone!).
- Generous vacation: We’re proud to offer generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation — plus an extra week every year you’re with the company (to a max of six weeks), a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life.
- Remote first: We transitioned to be fully remote in the winter of 2020, and we’re not going back to the office. We offer desk set-up budgets, remote events and tools, and some fun opportunities for connection, too.
- Wellness program: We encourage you to find movement (or peace!) with monthly wellness reimbursements, offer team activities ranging from yoga to fun runs, and plan lunch and learns on topics like personal finance and ergonomic workspaces.
- Parental leave: Spend time with your new family members! We offer continued benefits, top up your parental leave coverage (for Canadians), and have a flexible return to work schedule for new parents.
- Pro D Budget: We support your personal and professional development with an annual budget for conferences, workshops, or courses, and the support to actually use it.